Enough about today, how was everyone's weekend? Our was just glorious! The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. We were busy but we also had time to relax. It was wonderful. I finally got some gardening down and am just super excited about that. YEA!
Now, let's plan our meals shall we?
- Sunday: Sushi Night
- Monday: Turkey Burgers (didn't have them last week) -- on the Grill outside, can you hello 80+ weather
- Tuesday: Fish Tacos
- Wednesday: Cuban Sandwiches
- Thursday: Artichoke Lemon & Chicken Pasta *
- Friday: BBQ turkey Meatballs (slow cooker)*
- Saturday: Eat out / Order in
Desserts will be apples with Peanut Butter... (i so love this combo), Frozen Yogurt, Fruit Smoothies.
The little kupcake is eating lentil and chickpeas and whatever she grabs off our plates. :)
The weekly to-do list:
- Work out
- Work on garden
- Repot flowers for the front porch
- Put away little girl clothes
- Catch up on reading
- Reorganize recipes into new binder
- Clean the floors
- Baby proof...someone is crawling.