Friday, January 14, 2011

14 hours to go...

So is it wrong that I'm just waiting for midnight so I can have some type of sugar? It's funny how MANY things have it. Example, the hubby pulled out his box of wheat thins and it sounded soooooooo good, (perhaps with a little bit of swiss cheese -YUM) and before I devoured it I read the ingredients... SUGAR. Really?! Uggh. I'm looking forward to the little things like coffee, or even gum for that matter. I just can not friggin wait.

This weekend is going to be a good one.  Let's see what is in store for us:
  • Two pilates classes back to back (they are 30 min each)
  • Dinner Sushi date with our family friends and their kiddo
  • Home Depot Garden Center (seriously, this store is paradise to me)
  • Cleaning the backyard up for next weekend's big job
  • Baking with three of my nieces 
  • Make your own pizza night and a movie
  • Hazelnut Coffee with Hazelnut sugar free sweetener and a splash of almond milk
  • Target for misc goodies
  • Trader Joe's and Maddy's Market (it's our local organic store... local as in the veggies and fruits come from local farms) for groceries (random note: I rarely... I mean RARELY go to regular grocery stores now...)
  • Food Prep and menu planning for the week
 It's going to be high seventies here so I'm busting some shorts and flip flops too and just enjoying the weekend. I cannot WAIT!
 
How are you going to spend your weekend?

1 comment:

Linda said...

70's? No fair. It's in the 50's here. I'm glad we don't have more snow though.