Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 Garden start up...

This year we are doing this right, we are going to be remembering dates, remembering how to water, remembering to pick our veggies and just remembering to garden and not let it turn to weed.  In order to get motivated I drew up a mockup of what our main section of our garden will look like. 

We are going to try corn once again and crossing our fingers we can get our artichoke plant to grow.  It hasn't grown in two years, and it's only 8 inches tall.  Last weekend we started planting and hopefully this weekend we can finish it all off so we can have the bottom section completely ready to go once the seedlings are ready for the outside.

We will also be working on some type of watering system for the entire hill but we'll talk about that later.  For now, dreaming of a summer filled with abundant veggies.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't believe it's time to start gardening already. I love it. I reminds me spring is on it's way.