Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 3 weekly menu

Another week another menu list. I love spending the week pulling out recipes to test out and drool over. This week's test run is seared scallops with lemon risotto. It's one our favorite tapas at Blue Stove, our Nordstrom restaurant. The hubby and I always fight out the last bite. This will also be my first time to cooking scallops. If all goes well I will be sharing the meal with you. 

Now onto what is going to get in my belly this week:

Breakfast:

Banana berry oatmeal
Breakfast sandwiches 

Lunch:
Greek chicken salad
Chickpea patties
Cheese quesadillas 
Tuna sandwiches 


Dinner:

Jambalaya  (will post recipe)
Homemade tortillas and beans
Girls happy hour (tapas!!)
Seared scallops with lemon Risotto
Taco salad 

Snacks:
Protein bites
Nuts in shells (pistachios and peanuts)

Recovery food:
Banana Vanilla Protein shakes

No comments: