Sunday, February 23, 2014

In love....

Since I haven't blogged on a normal basis, I figure for the time being I'll start a weekly recap.

1. Started T25 program. Muscles sore and I love it!
2. It rained cats and dogs. We're talking lions and St. Bernards.
3. Stuck to the menu I planned to.
4. Got the hang of watching all the kids without help. Everyone survived. Only a few tears were shed.
5. Downton Abbey! I rewatched the finale 3 times! 
6. Baby smiles. K3 is smiling more and more every day. Makes my heart melt every single time! 
7. Got notice that Disneyland is having a superhero half marathon. Beyond excited and will be at the computer to register the moment it opens up!!!
8. Contemplating on planning a mini holiday for memorial weekend. Perhaps Arizona? 
9. Found the easiest meal on the planet to make. Can't wait to post. 
10. Mardi Gras this week!! Look for that post coming up this week!

And picture of the week:


K1&K2 watching their scones bake

How was your week?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm pretty good about making the meals I pick out for the week but sometimes I make them on different days!