Monday, March 24, 2014

A hodge-podge week

I'm so excited for this week. So many things to note I just had to share with you all:

- week 2 of WW. Week 1 was great and really made me see what I was eating or not eating.
- redoing week 4 for of T25. I just didn't have the energy for it.
- finally back at my boxing club. Only took fitness classes but this week will finally lace up my gloves. Well that is after I scrape the dust off them.
- happy hour with my gal pals! It really should be called happiest hour! Two glorious hours away from kids.
- I'm really going to book a room for our little mini holiday. Really this time! Nootr dreaming!
- planting more stuff. Must blog about how the garden is looking. I finally have an asparagus shoot coming up. Only took 5 flipping years!!!!!
- brunch on Sunday! No more soccer games for k1. It will be bittersweet not to lace up her cleats but man oh man, coaching can suck sometimes. If it wasn't for a few kids on that team that made it worthwhile I'd say it was a pretty gnarly experience. 
- signing up for Disney's Avenger half!!! My excitement can barely be contained!!!!!




Any fun things planned for this week?

No comments: