Thursday, March 20, 2014

Maple glazed pork loin and roasted Brussel sprout salad


I don't think words can describe how good this dinner was! Easier than I thought too!

Maple glazed Pork Loin 
Created by Little Miss Planner

1 pork loin sliced 1 inch thick 
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp mustard
1 tsp paprika 
1/2 tsp salt
Pepper for taste

1. Toss all ingredients together and let marinade for an hour.
2. In a medium-high pan spray oil and place slices. Flip mid cook to get a good sear on each side. Cook until done (takes 20 or so minutes). 

Roasted Brussel sprouts
Created by Little Miss Planner

Sliced Brussel sprouts
Paprika
Garlic (3 cloves minced)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper for seasoning

1. Preheat oven 400*
2. Toss all ingredients in a bowl and place on sheet. 
3. Cook for 25 minutes.

For my salad I cut up the pork loin and laid them on a bed of spinach along with the Brussel sprouts and grape tomatoes. For my dressing, I just drizzled olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top. 

So filling and so good! Enjoy!

No comments: