- colds and growth spurts
- finally went to my boxing gym and worked out. Highlight of the week!!!!
- apparently you cannot find halibut this time if year... Or at least this time of the month
- garden is officially planted. This year we hope to have artichokes, tomatoes, lettuce, squash, onions , eggplant, and more.
- multiple ikea trips. This has resulted in impromptu backyard dining area makeover and multiple craigslist listings of old stuff to pay for it.
- back on weight watchers as of Sunday night. I need something to keep me in check so I can get past this block I'm. Summer is coming and I have 3 pairs of shorts I can wear as of now. All my other ones are sitting there waiting.
- starting week 4 of T25 workouts. It's pretty good but need to start running and walking again.
That's about it. Nothing earth shattering. How was your week?