Friday, February 22, 2008

Just can't put it down...

You know when you are making something and you just can't put it down? You keep tweaking and tweaking and TWEAKING it until it's a 1000 times better (or worse) than it started? Well, I ended up doing that to my bio. I finally uploaded all the photos to the host page, I added most of the DIY projects, made banners for each section and added lots more photos. I need to just put this darn bio down and walk away.

I guess my problem is I don't know what really goes into the bio so I put all the stuff I'd want to see in someone else's. Yes, I know I could just go look at others but honestly, that takes effort that I'm just too exhausted by this whole bio thing can do to someone.

I present to you the new and improved bio!

So, what do you think? Did I miss anything of relevance?

4 comments:

Apryl said...

Great Job Linda Lou! I love it.

Linda said...

I tagged you on my blog!

Linda said...

thanks ape!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

wow! i just found your blog via linda's tag. your bio is AMAZING. i've love to feature your wedding on our website if you would like that? especially if you have details of any of the DIY projects that you did?

i added your blog to my reader and am off to catch up on your back posts. :)