Friday, February 22, 2008

All about me!

I got tagged by Linda at Silly Little Mischief! :)

1.What is your occupation?
--I analyze stuff! :)
2. What color are your socks right now?
--dirty white socks
3. What are you listening to right now?
--the tv and two little puppies fighting underneath my feet
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
--pad thai with yummy tofu!
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
--yup! my best friends taught me!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
--red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
--bob
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
--Yes, she has a great blog! :)
9. Favorite drink?
--water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
--at the moment, it's cycling
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
--yup! I even died it with kool aid once! ;)
12. Pets?
--two puppies and one apathetic cat
13. Favorite food?
--pizza
14. Last movie you watched?
--american beauty
15. Favorite Day of the year?
--december 24
16. What do you do to vent anger?
--go running
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
--barbies
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
--fall
19. Hugs or kisses?
--both
20. What kind of pie?
--pumpkin
21. Living arrangements?
--a house
22. When was the last time you cried?
--don't remember
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
--shoes
24. Favorite smell?
--lemon
25. What inspires you?
--pretty flowers and sunlight
26. What are you afraid of?
--ferris wheels
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
--cheese veggie burger please
28. Favorite car?
--my car (escape)
29. Favorite cat breed?
--the grey apathetic type
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
--3
31. How many years at your current job?
--almost 4 years
32. Favorite day of the week?
--saturdays
33. How many states have you lived in?
--only one, california...
34. How many countries have you been to?
--4--canada, mexico, indonesia, singapore

I don't know who to tag so i'll update this when I think of some one good! :)

No comments: