Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tasty Delights...

Okay, so I admit it, I really pushed for a theme for a shower but I gave my BMs free rein to do what they wanted... except for one thing: the cake. I really wanted the Champagne Cake from a bakery near my house called Plusko's! They did an adorable job decorating it with the colors of the shower quite nicely!

And here is me... pigging out on cake! BOY was it good!


Photos courtesy of BM Kimmy! :)

Just thinking about that cake is making my mouth water! Everyone loved it and am counting down days until I get to have more of that same cake! :)

....still... more to come...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

:) Thanks! I'm starting to feel like the days all run together already! ;)

Congrats! It looks like you had a fabulous time! It's coming up soon!