Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last Saturday, two of my BMs and I went for Hair and Makeup trials at Michael Kelley Salon in Camarillo. Since we were running late, we quickly started being apologetic and they were more than wonderful understanding and still keeping our appointments. Melissa, the professional wedding stylist did an amazing job on our hair. I have to admit, she did something I wasn't expecting but it turned out beautiful nonetheless!



As for the girls, she did a modern take on updo's and their hair looked simply Divine!



While I never got to put the little clips I got last Friday in my hair, I threw them on one of my BMs hair and it looked amazing! I might have to get a few more of them! ;)

As for the makeup, it was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Erin, the makeup consultant, did the girls' a bit more smokey while I had more lighter hues. Our eyes popped and skin looked flawless! I felt like I wasn't wearing anything! (I would post pics of that but I want it to be a surprise!)

Erin was a delight to work with! She even said she'd bring in a fruit plate and some champagne for Mimosas for us the day of the wedding! Melissa is awesome and really made me get more excited about the big day. I'm really happy I went for my trial! It made me visualize the day off and made me more relaxed!

Did you go for a hair/makeup trial before the wedding? If so, how did it go?

No comments: