Thursday, September 13, 2007

As if I needed another blog...

So, if you knew me personally, you'd know I own a few different blogs. Not only am I Little Miss Planner, I'm also part of the wannabe's at Wanna Be Vinemen and have personal blog with a few friends of mine focusing on nutrition and fitness to help promote a healthy lifestyle. Today, we launched another athletic-geeky blog for an event we will be hosting next summer... Poorman's Halfman.

It's a Half Ironman that isn't sanctioned and put on by ourselves who are in it. Why am I telling you about it? Because I'm lame like that. Already focusing on the next event and how I can be ready for it. Maybe it's a bit of ADHD that I can't just focus on the wedding, or the fact I need to occupy myself since I'm done planning that.

Anyone else find themselves getting sidetracked like me?

No comments: