Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More bookings...

FINALLY... while I let out a sigh of relief, and smile from ear to ear, it's finally time for us to book our activities for our honeymoon.

Two nights ago, we booked our diving with the sharks adventure. Last night I booked our Spa Day in Ubud. Tonight we we are booking our Elephant Safari/White Water Rafting/Cycling adventure. I'm jumping for joy that it's really just next month when we will be taking off from LAX and spending countless hours on a plane to get to the other side of the world. Neither of us have never been to another continent and the longest plane trip was 4-5 hours to Hawaii or New York!

I'm excited and just elated that it's all finally coming true! :)

Now I leave you with Romona (the elephant) painting a pretty picture for you!

No comments: