Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Photography

For some reason while it was extremely important to find a good photog we really wanted someone who would let us just be us. I scoured sites in my area and neighboring areas to find the style I loved the most before I presented my top 3 to my FI. Around the same time, I got an email from a close friend of mine who had a friend who was starting out. DING DING DING!!! We have a winner, not only was his style what I loved, he was young and my close friend's best friend, and was just starting out we happen to get a great deal.

When we first met up for our engagement photos, he put us at ease and was very standoff-ish. He let us walk back and forth on the beach and goof off. He stole some shots of us just cuddling when we thought he wasn't around and what we got later was in not other words: SPECTACULAR! Below are some of our favorites!


No comments: