Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How many bars can one person have!

Not only are we having a Wine Tasting bar, a full service Alcoholic Bar, a cigar bar, and a coffee bar, I realized there was nothing for the non-drinking/non-smoking/anti-espresso guests. So we added another bar! A Candy Bar. Scouring the Internet for the best deals in glassware, I found lots of different restaurant companies carrying them, then a light bulb went on and I stumpled over to Ikea! Before we found them at Ikea, the glassware was giving me a minor coronary because of the costs. Now, we can breathe easy and get more varieties of candy to pick from. The Sota jars come in three differnet sizes: 1qt, 2qt, and 5qt ranging from 2.99$ to 5.99$. Such an amazing deal!

For the candy portion of the bar, I found this fantastic website called Bulk Foods.com. They have a variety of chocolates, candies, and nuts to choose from that you can buy in large quantities.

Anyone find great deals for their candy bar?

No comments: