Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Black is BACK

I'm BIG on color and when it was time to dress up the wedding party, I wanted them to WOW the "audience." So in a surprise move, they are wearing ALL BLACK! The bridal party picked out their own bridesmaids dresses, in black, with black shoes. The groomsmen are wearing black suits, black shirts, black ties, and black vests.
Now, how am I making them pop? Well, with the accents. The ladies are easy, it'll be their bouquets. For the gentlemen, we added some color with their boutonnieres and their handkerchiefs. Now with my makeshift pretend groomsman standing next to my fake bridesmaid, I wonder if it's too much black....



Luckily I won't get the OMG... "THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO A FUNERAL"... since it's more accessible to use black as a "color." But did I take it too far? What do you think?

No comments: