Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer protection for your accessories...

One of the most important decisions I made for my wedding wasn't about what I was wearing, it was what to get my girls. They only deserved the best. Now with spring and summer weddings coming up, I heard about this really cool bag called Icy Bag.


IcyBag’s usefulness extends beyond make-up. Think of all the items you’ve almost melted in the heat at one time or another… gum, snacks, liquid medication and especially sun protection products which spend their lives toiling in the summer heat!


I totally love this item! It's less than $15 a piece and comes in a variety of colors. I think it's perfect for your adventurous BMs who would need something like this! It would also be cool for your honeymoon too when you lounging by the pool!

I think I might have to get one of these for my upcoming vacations too! ;)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing. it looks like one of those items I never knew I needed but can't live without!