Friday, April 25, 2008

Electra's Black Bling



Third time should be the charm for Carmen Electra – as evidenced by the rockstar-sized ring she was sporting Thursday night.

"It's a black diamond, perfect for us," Electra tells PEOPLE. "Different – it's our style."

Celebrating in Austin with her fiancé, guitarist Rob Patterson, 37, while hosting the Dos Equis party to find a new assistant for the Most Interesting Man in the World, Electra was beaming.


Read more here...

What do you think? Love it? Hate it?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I too have a black diamond engagement ring. It is in an antique pave setting of white diamonds. We had my wedding bands made to compliment. Classic black and white is my favorite color combination. Knowing this, my now husband picked it out himself! As shocked as I was, he hit the nail on the head! It is simply gorgeous and reflects light just like a traditional white diamond. Just wanted to share!