Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!!!

  So did anyone notice that we are in the third month of 2011?  Where did the time go?!    I think this month I'll tackle another goal on my list, blog for two months straight.  I have a feeling it's going to be rough at times and there will be posts coming from my phone at 11:59pm but what can you do?!

  It's weird to think that Summer is around the corner and Spring is knocking on the door.  I'm happy that it's here and we can start enjoying more time outside.  This means more gardening, more outdoor dinners, more walks, more outside.  It isn't like we don't have weather the rest of the nation is basically jealous of, it's the fact we'll have more sun in the day.  I'm looking forward to it all. 

  What are you looking forward to this month?

1 comment:

Linda said...

March is another busy month. I have a friend's birthday and we're going to Cirque Du Soilel again!