Monday, March 7, 2011

The good and the bad...

That is the best way to explain the weekend.  Saturday was amazing while Sunday... not so much.  First thing in the morning the hubby threw out his back and became immobile for the rest of the day.  Taking care of the kupcake is one thing, taking care of a person how is at least 8 inches taller than me is another.  Then to top it off I had to take today off so I could be his servant help him.  He's feeling much better and fingers crossed that by Wednesday he'll be able to wait on me.  ☺

Now since I'm so tired from cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening (of course I'd toss some of that in), I'm just going to get down to this week's menu:
  • Sunday:  Easy Quesadillas
  • Monday:  Turkey Burgers
  • Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Jambalaya*  (Happy Mardi Gras Y'all!!)
  • Wednesday:  Fish and Chips
  • Thursday:  Turkey and Artichoke Paninis
  • Friday:  Mahi Mahi
  • Saturday:  Eat out?!
 *falls into my new meal and slow cooker meal of the week

  Now, what's on the agenda for this week?
  • Gym Gym GYM!!! Go at least 3 times.  
  • Pilates classes (2 -get certified to go up a level)
  • Put away clothes
  • Clean room
  • Finish getting the shade garden ready
  • Plan a side dish for get-together on Saturday afternoon
  • Set up the teddy bear's physical
  • Go to bed before 11pm
Yup, that's me in a nut shell.  Now, I'm utterly beat.  Until tomorrow, peace!

No comments: