Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings...


  • The hubby is now making spinach smoothies (green machines) for breakfast. I scarfed mine down with a peanut butter and banana sandwich. No, this isn't some weird pregnancy thing. I would eat this regardless of some soccer player kicking around my ribs.

  • GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE! Do I need so say more?

  • Just a few more days till I get to go to my hometown for our first baby shower! I feel like I haven't been home in ages and wish we could go back more but the last two years hasn't really afforded us the time.

  • The weather is finally nice enough to wear a dress. I feel very springy with my turquoise cardigan on top of my heather grey dress.

  • Pilates tonight. I got the okay to move up a class but think I'll just do the intro class tonight.

  • Wish today was Friday. Friday means I don't have to worry about cooking and well, I didn't get the meat ready for dinner so hoping the hubby will take care of dinner tonight.

  • I have about 5 posts I'm working on. Not sure which ones to post first.

  • Work has been crazy lately. Getting kinda burnt out. I'm starting to finally countdown to my KLM vacation! :)

  • Wednesday is my favorite day of the work week (excluding Fridays) only because of one thing. Travel special emails. That's the pro, the con is I can't go anywhere right now... but will be booking a trip in the next few months!

  • Speaking of things I can't do now, I miss wine. Went out to dinner with my in-laws last Saturday and they opened up this AMAZING bottle of wine that if I could have, I would have stolen the entire bottle and guzzled it. Just 10 more weeks right?! HURRY UP JUNE, this soon to be momma misses her vino!

1 comment: