Friday, February 6, 2009

To Do List before Feb 09 --Final Update

So, I'm only a few days late on how I did...

1. Work out 15 times at the gym I've worked out 10 times.
2. Run/Walk 30 miles 10 miles down, 20 more to go
3. Cook dinner 15 times Cooked 20 meals
4. Fit into dream jeans never tried them on
5. get 7-8 hours of sleep for 25 nights 20 great nights of sleep
6. Work out 10 times in the morning Never happened.
7. Start/Finish Puerto Rico/Cruise album photos no in the the guest room, not in an album
8. Set up sewing machine Sewing Machine still in the garage, but I know now where I'm going to put it.
9. Take one new fitness class a week 3 down
10. Read two books Still reading Glass Castle, took a two week break
11. Lose 2 lbs. lost 5!

So, how do I feel so far?

Basically I did less than half the stuff I wanted to do but really kept all of it on my mind. I'm the most proud of the cooking. I think we really turned over a new leaf by making more meals at home. Meals included the following:
Corn Chowder
Chicken Pot Pie
Meatless Taco Salad
Lemon Chicken with Broccoli
homemade Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Popcorn chicken with roasted sweet potatoes
Chicken noodle soup
BBQ ribs
Baked potatoes with stuffings
Black bean burgers
cheddar broccoli soup
salmon and couscous
bacon wrapped chicken and corn onf the cob
open faced burritos
lemon pepper catfish and veggies
bbq chicken pizza and salad
chicken stir fry
spaghetti and meatballs


Now on to make this month's list of things to do...

No comments: