Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things to do before Mar 09 --Update #3

1. Work out 15 times at the gym 3 times, Seriously...this isn't even funny how many excuses I made last week!
2. Go out for 5 runs outside nada
3. Cook dinner 15 times 15 yummy meals
4. Finish organizing all the closets All closets DONE...moving onto drawers (Yes, I can be a bit OCD at times)
5. Start a craft project Created a table runner for Game night
6. Work out 4 times during work hours not yet
7. Finish Puerto Rico/Cruise album don't rush me...
8. Set up sewing machine Done
9. Take one new fitness class a week 1 down
10. Read two books still stuck on Glass Castle
11. Lose 2 lbs. not telling till end of month
12. Save 100$ on grocery bills Saved 141$ so far!

How am I doing? Well, my legs forgot how to run. I've been good about my spending and tried to keep it down to a minimum. Because of this, if I don't do a single thing, I HIGHLY doubt I'll see any movement on the scale, which isn't a good thing since we're leaving for Maui in 11 days. :|

No comments: