Friday, June 6, 2008

A greek wedding...

One of my close friends got married a few months ago and I've been salivating at the photos from the VERY talented and super nice Mark Ayoub. I really could go on and on about all the details and how I LOVE Mark's work but I think the photos will speak volumes.

The Ceremony













The Reception


Funny little note, the couple's first names are the same and their last name starts with a D too, so when it came to deciding on a monogram, they only had to use one letter! :)






I think this is one of my favorite photos of the happy couple, they looks soo in love!!!


...and this below photo is of me and the Matron of Honor!


If you want to see more of Mark's work, please visit his site and his blog! He's located in Southern California so if you don't have a photog booked yet, definitely check him out!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Linda, you are the best! Thanks! I LOVE THE PIC Of THE TWO OF THEM DANCING WITH THE DETAILS OF HER BUSTLES (SP!?)! It took a lot of work for us to get that thing bustled! I ALSO LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU AND I :) What a gorgeous and fun wedding. It feels like it was so long ago!

Linda said...

Everything turned out soo great!!! You are a master bustler! You should go into business! :)