Monday, May 12, 2008

Weigh in #7

This week during our challenge we had not just our boot camp during the week, we also did another half marathon. It was a lot of fun and definitely going to be going back. Because of all that, no challenges or temptations were done. How are we on points?


Wifey: 10
Hubby: 8



I was the biggest loser this week. As in biggest loser who gained the least amount of weight. I ALWAYS gain a few lbs during/after a half marathon. This time it was only .5 lb so I'm definitely happy about that! :)

A few weeks ago I read on FitSugar something about Vitamin B.
Make sure you're getting your fill of B vitamins (B6, B12, folate, thiamin and niacin). These are important when it comes to metabolizing carbs, fats, and proteins. Not getting enough will slow down your metabolism, not to mention make you feel tired, depressed, and increase your risk for chronic disease.

I decided I will start taking it and see if it helps me out or not. Today is day two so I will have to report back in a month and see where it leads me. My running primary was at boot camp and the half marathon. I think I got 6 extra miles in there. This week, I'm going to put up another 15 mile challenge for myself. I have 12 days before Miami and need to kick up the ab work outs. Overall I'm feeling good but just want to push harder to get to the next level.

No comments: