Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

  • Six or so weeks till D-Day!  YAHOO!!!!!  I can't believe the end is getting so close!  I wonder if she'll come early?  Late?  Right on time?  What do you think?
  • Only two more classes till we're done with our birth class.  At first I was a bit apprehensive about taking it, thinking I wasn't going to learn anything but seriously, it was COMPLETELY worth it!  You can learn stuff in books but it's totally different when you have an instructor going through it and sharing experiences with you. 
  • Brace yourself people... The Side Patio has been stained.  YES!  Now it's just a matter of getting it sealed and we're good as gold!  I hope this weekend we can get the rest of the furniture for it and complete it.  Talk about checking something HUGE off the list!  
  • I almost threw the biggest fit this morning.  Yes, the kitchen is mostly clean but since I've resigned myself to being a spectator to putting stuff away nothing is in its place.  Now, I said I almost threw a fit.  I calmly made a comment to the hubby about it and tonight, operation kitchen will take effect so this fit I'm trying to keep in will not leap out of my mouth.   
  • This weekend is our maternity photo shoot.  Yes, I fill finally post a few photos here once we get them.  I still don't know if I look huge yet.  Somedays I think I do, others, not so much.  I'll let you decide.  
  • Looking forward to Sunday... Sunday means I can nap!  
  • I love love love when they do 80's songs on Glee.  Just makes me feel like a little kid again!  Oh and Puck?  DROOL....  sigh!  :)
  • Indian food today for lunch!  YEA!!!  Almost makes me as happy as 80's Glee songs!  
  • The creature inside is stirring.  Lately she's been getting her feet stuck in/near my ribs.  OUCH!
  • Did you know I'm actually very shy?  If I had it my way, I'd be helping in the kitchen during parties instead of mingling?
  • I want to share with you my all time favorite quote and a very good way to live.
             I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think you can measure life in terms of years.  I think longevity doesn't necessarily have anything to do with happiness.  I mean happiness comes from facing challenges and going out on a limb and taking risks.  If you're not willing to take a risk for something you really care about, you might as well be dead.  --Northern Exposure

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love last night's Glee. Yes Puck is just adorable, but so was Finn. I want Finn and Rachel to get back together. I got teary at the end!
Can't wait for your maternity pics! Both you and hubby will be in them?
So glad about the side patio. Pics when it's all done?
I think she'll be early. She wants to come out and meet us all!
Love the quote!