Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project 12 - May update #2

Time for updates!
  • Organize the kitchen. We did the pantry and the fridge, but the rest of it has been put off till next week.  I need something to do while I'm on leave.
  • Take back the garage. Done!  HOORAY!!!  I parked in there last night for the first time in 6 months! 
  • Organize KLM's Room. All done! Even got her bookshelf set up.
  • Side garden area. Done.  Took about 10 minutes of bossing the hubby around and me waddling behind him to tell him where stuff goes.  I cannot tell you how good it feels to have it all in one place, organized!
  • Organize our schedules. So far, still looking good.  At the moment, I'm putting together of list of meals to make or have easily ready to make for when KLM arrives.  Yes, I am a bit OCD when it comes to organizing stuff.  :) 




No comments: