I can't believe I've barely posted this month. I feel like such a slacker. In my defense, I got tied up reading... you still alive? I know, I say i'm going to read more and then I don't, and when I don't post, it's cause I'm actually reading. I can't believe I got pulled into this whole Twilight series. I really didn't care for the first book but really liked two and three. Reading the fourth now and wish it ended like 300 pages ago.
Anyhow, onto the update:
1. Walk/Run 30 miles (8)
2. Cook 15 meals a week (6)
3. Save 60% on our grocery bills (61.38%)
4. Do one craft project -- build ottoman top for fire pit. Haven't started that yet but might change it to something else.
5. Order and install Fan for media room (bought fan and called people to come install it)
6. Go to the gym 4 times during the work day (ummm....)
7. Go for a picnic and a hike (perhaps this weekend, the weather is getting a little better, if you don't count today's thunderstorms.)
8. Go swimming twice at the gym (....)
9. Rain Gutters: measure house, create cost sheet, map out where rain barrels will go. (still need to do this)
10. Buy drip irrigation system and start putting it together (bought another soaker hose, need to finish the last tier before I add this onto the one we have)
11. Make apricot jam (got the apricots in the freezer, hopefully I'll have some time to do this this weekend)
12. Build trellis for grapes (Must do this in the next 2 weeks, there are leaves on the grape vine now!)
13. Finish last tier of the garden (slated for june 20)
14. Start planning Christmas in July BBQ! (haven't started yet but am DYING to have a dinner party)