Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things to do before Feb 09

Today is the first day of the new year and some new changes. Below are my 10 things to do before Feb 1, 2009. In order to stay afloat, I'll update this post on my progress.

1. Work out 15 times at the gym
2. Run/Walk 30 miles
3. Cook dinner 15 times
4. Fit into dream jeans
5. get 7-8 hours of sleep for 25 nights
6. Work out 10 times in the morning
7. Start/Finish Puerto Rico/Cruise album
8. Set up sewing machine
9. Take one new fitness class a week
10. Read two books
11. Lose 2 lbs.

I know the majority of these are health related and some seem a bit lofty but I think I tried to keep everything within grasp and it will just need much needed effort on my behalf to turn these goals into accomplishments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, you are going to be a busy lady :)