Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winding down the year...

I always start the year with the best intentions about staying healthy, last year I think I did a fairly decent job until this fall. The last few months I fell off the wagon and then had an unfortunate health issue to deal with. Now I'm almost at the 2008 finish line and gained the lbs I lost last year by being active and eating well. So I've decided I'm going to once again put myself on a regimen in January so I can once again not get winded by walking stairs or running excess mileage. On top of my usual list of things to do, I'm going to put a list to do before Feb. The majority will be health related while I'll try to knock off some other things from the Yearly list.

I will also figure out some reward if I complete my challenge. Stay tuned!

No comments: