Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Simple Christmas Dinner

This is my first official holiday meal I'm cooking and as always I need to start planning now. I only have around 9-12 people over for dinner but want to make sure I have everything!

For the Main course: I'm doing Ham, not sure to do honey ham, pork loin roast, something along the lines. I'm not a ham cook since I barely even started to learn how just in the past 6 months.

Now side dishes: Green Bean Casserole (not a fan but my family is), and mashed potatoes. Maybe gravy...and dinner rolls.

Salads: Waldorf Salad (or just a simple salad)

Appetizers: Spinach Dip

Desserts: Cookies and hot chocolate. Maybe some eggnog.

Recipe help: Here and Here and Here

Now that I have an idea of what to do for food, onto decorations for the table and the rest of the house!!!

No comments: