Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

Linda tagged me last week to share some details about myself.

First of all, here are the deets:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are 6 random facts about me:

1. I'm a closet gamer. I LOVE video games and loathe playing them with others in fear of losing. Because I can easily become obsessed with them, I try not to keep them around. Now that I got a brand spanking new Wii, I'm slowly being pulled back in. I think I'll cave to my addiction once the Wii Fit arrives next week on my door step. I'm also addicted to my solitaire game on my iPhone. I play it at least 1 hour a day.

2. I've learned that I love to shop, my preferred spots are all online. I've purchased 85% of my holiday gifts there. How bad could it be? Well, lets put it this way, the hubby thinks we're getting married again with all the boxes streaming into the house and he has no clue where they came from!

3. My favorite moment of each day is when we just got up and are in the kitchen waiting for either the coffee to brew or the oatmeal to be done. I get a nice lingering hug from the hubby that feels like eternity and wish I could stay there all day.

4. If we ever won the lotto, I'd quit my job and open up a floral shop.

5. I love reptiles and hate birds (scared a little of them too!)

6. My favorite book is Way Of The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. I borrowed it from a friend my freshman year of college and read during a hard time in life. It changed how I looked at life. Since then, I've bought the book 5 times, keeping lending it out and never getting it back. I've read it a total of 25 times, each time I've found something new and exciting I never caught before. The book always wakes me up from the slumber I was in.

I'm tagging....

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love our Wii and our Wii Fit. I need some new games for the Wii or PS3, so if you know any good ones let me know.

Linda said...

We only have our the sports games it comes with, I want to get the Carnival Game and maybe the Outdoors Challenge one. I also need to set it up so I can play against others.

Have you set yours up to play against others? Was it easy?