Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh the places we'll go!

A few weeks ago, the husband and I carved out our tentative plans for traveling for the next two years. I know, TWO YEARS? Sounds like along time but really, time flies and if you wanted to do anything big, you kinda have to save up for it! Because I really want to go to Europe, I figured that would be in the 2 year plan, but towards the end since there is soo much we want to do and the pocket book and vacation time won't let us go anytime before then.

On the list are Costa Rica or Argentina, the Southern Caribbean Cruise next summer, a trip to Florida, and Europe (Spain, Italy, France, Germany, and Greece). Sounds like a lot of traveling but since we started dating we've loved to see new and exciting places! Just a few: Bali, Singapore, Vancouver,BC, NYC, Seattle, Vegas, Napa, New Mexico, New Orleans, Mexico, and lots more.

Now I'm patiently waiting for my new Eyewitness Travel Guides of Washington DC for this holiday season while trek back east to NYC once again. We've gotten on of all the new places we go to and LOVE these books! With this and Virtual Tourist I can go anywhere and feel comfortable about what is there do and see!

What places do you dream of getting too in the 2 year future?

No comments: