Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things to do before 2011

I know I said I wouldn't do this but heck, I can't help but make lists to get through the year. So here is my Things to do list for 2010!

1. Pay half my car off by 12/31/10
2. Finish remodeling the media room
3. Get the garden up and going again
4. Design a nursery
5. Teach the puppies some manners
6. Do one half marathon (Rock n Roll Vegas)
7. Re-Organize
8. Go to Hawaii
9. Do one big craft project each month (currently doing)
10. Get Back in shape by 12/31/10
11. Get up to date with all vacation albums (currently 3 behind)
12. Find a yoga class I can go to
13. Reorganize and redo back guest room
14. Cook 4 nights a week for 1 month straight
15. Take a vacation to a destination I've never been to
16. Work out 5 times a week for 3 months straight

I will be keeping track of this on the side bar as usual!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's going to be a fun year!