Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 12 - January update #1

This month's project isn't going as planned. Right when I thought I'd be able to get back to cooking a cold hits. No fun! So this week we've been defying all the rules and eating like college kids (horrible unhealthy fast frozen meals or just cereal). I can say I am getting 5-6 servings of fruits in a day, thanks to my fruit basket that is at my desk at work. It's filled with tasty apples and large naval oranges. YUM!

I'm starting to feel better so hopefully I'll be able to get back into cooking, perhaps just crock pot style foods for the weekend. We'll see how it all plays out.

Are you starting to eat healthier since the new year?

project 12

1 comment:

Linda said...

A fruit basket! What a fabulous idea. I've been trying to incorporate a little fruit or veggie into every meal and choosing fruit as a snack first.