Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Changing things up...

After a few years of making to-do lists, I realized I have gotten lazy in finishing them. Don't ask how many miles I cycled last year or even if I finished all the albums I wanted to. So now it's time for me to start thinking out of the box to get stuff done without the infamous to-do list. Now I want to make sure I keep on this all year long even with a little rugrat due in June.

So, I present to you Project 12! 12 months, 12 new ideas or themes to accomplish! Each one will be something that will hopefully enrich our lives!

Each month a new project will be announced. I invite you to join in on the fun and tell us how it's going for you. I will post shortly about January's theme, with the tag: Project 12. Each month will be a new button to link to my site, if you'd like to publicly join in, I will post a link to your site so others can follow you!

Hope you'll all join in on the adventure!!!


project 12


Each Month:
Project 12 - Jan

Project 12 - Feb

Project 12 - Mar

Project 12 - Apr

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looking forward to hearing more about Project 12!