Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cleaning out the closet...

Things are starting to fit tighter around the waistline and it was high time that I finally went shopping for some clothes that fit better. After spending oodles of my precious time at the mall, I came home with lots of clothes that I just couldn't wait to put in my closet. The problem was it was stuffed... STUFFED... with clothes that just don't fit at the moment. Shoes have been tossed all over the place and it was just all a mess. I decided it was time to clean it out, put my clothes I adore in storage bins and toss what just won't be worn again. After maneuvering everything, I have to admit I'm pretty happy with my results. In the end, I got rid of those nasty dry cleaner hangers, stored 2 BIG bins of clothes, and put aside 4 bags of clothes for Good Will.

My end result:




And my Good Will bags:


It was fantastic to finally put most of my heels on the shelves (my puppies seem to have a knack to find the most expensive ones and chew them up). Everything is just so organized and clean. I hate pulling things out of there now in fear it won't look as clean as it does now.

When was the last time you did a little cleanup in the wardrobe area?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'd a little cleaning over last weekend. I took 2 more bags to the Goodwill. I have another bag ready to go. My shoes are the biggest problem right now.