I know I am about 7 days late in updating this but I'm here now.
1. Walk/Run 30 miles (17.3)
2. Cook 15 meals a week (15)
3. Save 60% on our grocery bills (61.38%)
4. Do one craft project -- build ottoman top for fire pit. Haven't started that yet but might change it to something else.
5. Order and install Fan for media room (fan being installed today)
6. Go to the gym 4 times during the work day (ummm....)
7. Go for a picnic and a hike (perhaps this weekend)
8. Go swimming twice at the gym (....)
9. Rain Gutters: measure house, create cost sheet, map out where rain barrels will go. (still need to do this)
10. Buy drip irrigation system and start putting it together (sorta done)
11. Make apricot jam (got the apricots in the freezer, hopefully I'll have some time to do this this weekend)
12. Build trellis for grapes (Must do this in the next 2 weeks, there are leaves on the grape vine now!)
13. Finish last tier of the garden (decided to nix this for now... )
14. Start planning Christmas in July BBQ! (changing this to a wine tasting party)