That's is one way to describe this weekend. No major plans, no major places to go. This weekend came and is just sitting there, looking at me, wondering what I'm going to do with it. This is unheard of for us. We always have something to do where it's a dinner party, or family, or tickets to something, or even vacation. We are never NOT busy. Since this is like a full moon to us, I'm going to run myself rugged and really tackle a weekend to do list. I think this is our last free weekend till... oh, forever and a day! :)
1. Harvest Corn and get rid of stocks to make room for more tomato plants
3. Plant new hydrangea plants
4. Return Wii Game and get a new one (Bought Sonic, and hated it, going to go get the cooking one because of how our friends' raved about it)
5. Start the 30 day challenge on the Wii Active
6. Start figuring out frame situation in entry way (will post more about this later)
7. Spend the day riding our bikes around Santa Barbara for some much needed relaxation/exercise. Frank (the bike) misses me...and I miss him. He needs his tired pumped too!
8. De clutter Computer station (will post about this later)
9. Clean kitchen thoroughly
10. Clean bedroom
11. Try out two new recipes. I'm thinking of making this dressing my friend emailed me and a new dessert recipe, perhaps a refreshing strawberry pie!
12. Clean BBQ
13. Tidy up Garage
14. Go see a movie
15. Grocery shop
16. and if I'm lucky... go kayaking or rent a paddle boat. :)
It seems like a lot of stuff but I think it can all be done.
What are your plans for the weekend?