In the planner household, we rarely go a night without some type of dessert. It's usually nothing bad, it could be grapes or homemade sorbet. Last night I decided to make some peach cobbler. Last time I made this, it was insanely good but insanely bad for you. So this time around, I morphed the recipe to make it better for you!
1. Preheat oven to 350. (we used our toaster oven for this)
2. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Then mix in flour and milk until smooth.
4. spray the pan/bowl you're using to bake them in.
5. place half the mixture on bottom of pan/bowl.
6. Slice up peaches and place them in pan/bowl.
7. Spread the remainder of the mixture on top.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp.
Build your own nutritional info