So what's for dinner?
- Monday: Sloppy Joes (turkey style)
- Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice Casserole *
- Wednesday: Sushi with Friends
- Thursday: Asain Style Pork Wraps*
- Friday: Spaghetti
- Saturday: Eat out
- Sunday: Chicken Fingers and Butternut Squash Soup
I'm looking foward to this week's meals but afraid I don't get lazy and just ask the hubby "can't we just pick something up?!" I did that last week, I felt guilty afterward but when you are tired, you are tired.
What's on the weekly to do list?
- Workout (more than just pilates)
- Plant broccoli, bok choy, and garlic
- Get top shelf of garden ready to plant (buy more dirt)
- Ebay some items
- Pick up a few things at the grocery store
- Clean media room and guest room
- toss dead plants (every year we get this lofty idea that big plants would look great in the house, then we buy them and kill them. I have two dead plant corpses in the media room now. very sad)
How do you find inspiration for your meals? Do you plan them in advance?