Moving on, how was everyone's weekend? We worked on the garden more and even planted a few more goodies! Late last night we planned dinner and I even prepped some stuff, been a while since I did that! So what are we eating?
- Monday: Macaroni Casserole with Garlic bread (Hubby choose this one)
- Tuesday: Burger Pizza
- Wednesday: Butternut squash soup with popcorn chicken
- Thursday: Hawaiian Pork* with roasted corn
- Friday - Sunday : Out of town
This week is filled with comfort foods. I'm so excited. I think it's just what the doctor ordered too since it's going to be a little chilly in our neck of the woods. In other news, I'm quite excited for our trip out of town. We are going to New Mexico to visit my relatives and can't wait, I hope there will be lots of home-cooked meals there too. :) DROOL!
Onto the weekly to-do list:
- Run at LEAST 5 miles before we leave. Is that too much to ask? I think not!
- Do the workout video at least twice.
- Make kupcake meals and freeze to take with. Always easier and better than buying baby food
- Update the blog with garden updates with PHOTOS!!! finally took some, now just need to do this.
- Update inventory on the store
- Figure out a way to keep the cat out of the garden.
What is your favorite part of Valentine's day?