Saturday, July 31, 2010

Feet...

These little feet have gone 14 miles this week. Granted, they haven't
left the stroller, but still. So here I am, training for the 12 week
program that starts in two weeks. I know, weird right?! I figured I
might as well teach my legs to walk again more than just down the
hall. To be honest, doing this is the smartest thing I could have
done. After 2 miles my legs ached last week. Everyday i went out in
the afternoon to break up my day and get some sun. Today we did four
and I was spent after. Not to mention the killer sunburn I got. EeeeeKk!
I'm still walking right now and will start the running process with
the actual program but it's a start.

I've also started operation get my body back. I've started the 30
day shred DVD but well, haven't done it everyday. I will try to do it
at least a few times this week. I'm also going back to Pilates in
august. I even talked one of my friends to go to a Zumba class with
me this week (hope I don't faint from exhaustion on that one!).
Weight loss wise, I'm more than on track as to where I want to be. My
goal is to be where I was a year ago by mid September. We'll see how
that all plays out.

In any case, that's that's going on here with me. I'm still
adjusting to how to make time for myself and writing again. Hopefully
I will figure that out this week since tmw is a new month! I'm not
going to put up any "i'm going to" type of thing about that because
well, I'm a slacker and forget what I said I'd do and then the next
rolls around.

Enough about me... what about you? Have you kept up with working
during the summer?

1 comment:

Linda said...

One of my favorite things about Zumba is that if I get tired I slow down and do a low impact version. There are some songs I give my all cause I love them and some songs that I use to catch my breath. I'm sure you will be fine. Good for you getting out there!