Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings...

  • I love being a mommy!  I love the lack of sleep, I love the smiles and even her little tears (even if it does break my heart), I love your scent and I just love love love holding my little cupcake.
  • I'm finally feeling mostly back to my old self.  I have just a little more weight to lose before I can feel like I used to feel. 
  • Speaking of losing weight, I decided I am going to start the 30 day shred dvd.  I am going to get my @ss handing to me!  I know it!
  • We started a photo blog for KLM, if you are interesting in seeing it, email me and I'll send you the invite.  We decided we'll post a photo here and there on this blog but wanted something we can share with our families (who are scattered all over the country) to see how our little one is growing up.
  • On the menu for tonight, Chicken Kabobs!!!  
  • I am soo not a summer person, this heat it KILLING ME! 
  • Only 4 more weeks till Laughlin!  I love our summer family trips there!  This year we are celebrating my parent's 45th wedding anniversary!  They were great examples of what married life should be like. 
  • I do not miss work at ALL!  If only I can figure out how I work from home and never go back!!!  Chances of that happening are the same as winning the lottery. Uggh!
  • I have 5 thank you cards to write...must write them today. 

No comments: