Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who needs sleep?

  Yesterday I didn't get to sit down and relax until I fell asleep.  I felt like I was going non stop, between the inventory I did, dinner, cleaning the great room (living and dining areas) and kitchen, mopping the floors, folding little clothes, folding my own, and playing.  It was a good night at the planner house hold but feel like I'm already a little behind my to do list.  Tonight is another dinner (at least it's easy stir fry and the rangoons will be quick to make), baking cakes for the cake balls and balling them out, I hope I can even sneak in a small walk since it will be nice and crisp out (Yea, storm is coming!!!!). Fingers crossed I get to bed before midnight again.
     
In other news, 17 days left 'til we ring in the new year.  Where did this year go?  It's funny, I literally spent 50% of year pregnant, and the other 50% being a mom. It's really has been my favorite year so far in my life.  I'm really excited to see what next year brings.  How will you remember 2010 and what are you looking forward to 2011?

No comments: