Monday, December 20, 2010

Row row row your boat...

That's how we all felt today. Southern California is getting quite a doozy of a rainstorm.  If it doesn't let up soon, we'll all have to bow down the hatches and start paddling to and from the house.  I guess we need the rain and really I don't mind it.  I think my only complaint is that I really was looking forward to taking my daughter for walks but I guess that will have to wait till later this week.

  In other news, I am all done with my Christmas shopping.  Thank heaven for amazon's app and prime shipping! HOORAY!!!  I have about 4 more presents to wrap and then completely done.  Now onto more important things... DINNER PLANNING!!!
  • Monday - In & Out (grilled cheese of course... no beef for me!!!) YUMMM!!! 
  • Tuesday - Shredded Pork and Potato Soup -Must share this recipe with you because it is the BOMB!!  
  • Wednesday - Homemade Turkey Meatball sandwiches
  • Thursday - Chicken Fried Rice
  • Friday - Italian Christmas Dinner with family (it's tradition and it's DIVINE!!!)
  • Saturday - Ham and all the fixings... YUMM!!!  
  • Sunday - Dinner at the club...perhaps?
Soo looking forward to tomorrow's meal.  I made the soup tonight so while the kupcake was passed out.  The shredded pork will be done in the crockpot.  Isn't the crockpot the best appliance ever?!

  In other news, my weekly to-do list:
  • Finish kupcake's felt sushi/toys
  • Mail the last of our christmas cards.  I have them addressed but not in the mail box... bad me
  • Tidy up the house
  • Finish the store front main page
  • Clean the inside of my car, it's never been this dirty, it's a bit pathetic.
  • walk 10 miles 
  • Find my Love Actually DVD. It wasn't in the case and it isn't like it walked off.  One of the best Christmas movies made.  
  • Enjoy this week off with my little girl.
 Hope you have a great Christmas week!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm done with my Christmas shopping. Just need to start wrapping everything.
Hope the rain lets up soon!
I watched part of Love Actually over the weekend. I hope to watch it again this week!