In other news, I am all done with my Christmas shopping. Thank heaven for amazon's app and prime shipping! HOORAY!!! I have about 4 more presents to wrap and then completely done. Now onto more important things... DINNER PLANNING!!!
- Monday - In & Out (grilled cheese of course... no beef for me!!!) YUMMM!!!
- Tuesday - Shredded Pork and Potato Soup -Must share this recipe with you because it is the BOMB!!
- Wednesday - Homemade Turkey Meatball sandwiches
- Thursday - Chicken Fried Rice
- Friday - Italian Christmas Dinner with family (it's tradition and it's DIVINE!!!)
- Saturday - Ham and all the fixings... YUMM!!!
- Sunday - Dinner at the club...perhaps?
In other news, my weekly to-do list:
- Finish kupcake's felt sushi/toys
- Mail the last of our christmas cards. I have them addressed but not in the mail box... bad me
- Tidy up the house
- Finish the store front main page
- Clean the inside of my car, it's never been this dirty, it's a bit pathetic.
- walk 10 miles
- Find my Love Actually DVD. It wasn't in the case and it isn't like it walked off. One of the best Christmas movies made.
- Enjoy this week off with my little girl.