Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stalled...

My head that is. I feel like there is so much to talk about but really I can't find a voice to speak out. So this month I'm going to make an effort to jump start the creative juices in my head. I need to if I'm actually going to do any real writing in November for this. If you knew me personally, you'd know how much I love to write. One of my best friends is making me do this and if wasn't for him, I doubt I'd push myself to really follow through.

So in an effort, I will attempt to post daily with quality posts ranging from how-to's to recipes. I might even through in a some rambling posts like this one in there. So, with my camera all juiced up, and my desire growing within my heart to share, here I go, throwing myself into August ready to type till my fingers turn blue.

BTW... if I'm not posting here, I might be posting on my garden blog. I need to start posting more than just photos. Pictures are pretty but it's time I finally share how it really is going.

TTFN

LMP

No comments: