Monday, September 22, 2008

Pumpkin Guts and BBQ...

T-minus 40 days till my favorite holiday and to celebrate, the hubby and I are planning a pumpkin carving BBQ. We'll grill up some meat and veggies and serve some scary fun drinks. Not to mention so really fun desserts! Because I LOVE throwing parties I know you can't be too prepared. So without further ado... My latest holiday investments for this fabulous soiree:


Pumpkin Masters Power Poker and Saw

and


Pumpkin Masters Family Carving Kit

I got two of each so multiple people can work at the same time. I just love how they are power tools for carving now. Talk about the Massive Turnaround time!

Now all I need are a few more patterns to print out if inspiration is lacking in some.

Next up... cocktails and the dinner menu! :)

No comments: