Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Obsess much?

So, I'm obsessive about certain random things. Flowers and my hair. I think about these two factors constantly. I should be concerned about the ceremony or where I'm getting dressed but I'm soo not even thinking about that stuff. (I should since I never gave either of those two things much thought. BAD ME!)

Hair... the more I look at the photos of my dry run, while it is beautiful, it is just sooo not me. And each time I go to the alteration lady, she gives me anxiety about not having any barrettes or tiaras in it. Today, I finally am going to take a stand and say to hell with it. I don't see any little barrettes I like and just want a relaxed curl look. Something that is MORE me.

As for flowers, I'm a pushover. I said yes to all red flowers but now i am worried that I'll have gerber daisies in the design and it will look LAME for what I want. Good thing I have the final approval this Friday about it.

These are the torturous thoughts that seep into my head. While I am probably the most planned out and relaxed brides I know, these two little parts of the wedding will haunt me until the big day.

I know I'm not the only one out there like this, what were your big worries?

No comments: